Thursday, December 27, 2007

How to walk in High Heels

For work I love to wear heels. It's quite difficult to stride into meetings, looking important and purposeful in a pair of flats so as soon as I reach my desk I slip into skyscrapers. When the work experience girl wistfully told me she wished she could wear heels like me I did feel a surge of pride. I'm currently lusting after... lots. Especially with the extra lift a platform sole affords. Enjoy.

Jimmy Choo

Christian Louboutin

Brian Atwood

Roberto Cavalli

Alexander McQueen

Stella McCartney

1 comments:

Lancehibner said...

Hey, i like the content of your blog. I want to say that when you walk on high heels there is no matter what the length of your heel, take extra caution to keep your balance and place the least amount of strain on your muscles.

Glass Of Venice